Nanoblocks are building block sets from Japan.
Unlike traditional block builders, there are some pieces as small as 4*4*5mm. This amazingly small micro sized block makes it possible to create detailed masterpieces with a lot of detail, and not only buildings and structures but also animals, instruments, even food!
Create your own micro sized Prehistoric World with nanoblock Dinosaurs!
- With between 70 -150 blocks, each nanoblock Dinosaur takes the average builder between 10-30 minutes to complete
- The smallest block measures just 4x4x5mm
- Includes detailed colour instructions & spare blocks
- These are recommended for ages 12+ and are also very popular with adults
- The nano pieces make these figures more challenging and fun to build!
Most of our products are shipped via Australia Post, at times we may instead use a courier service. Due to this, the usual delivery times vary between 3 to 5 business days.
Currently we have two shipping rates: FREE for items under the "Large" and "Even Larger" categories, and a $5.00 flat rate for all other products.
Please be aware that during the upcoming Holiday season, items may take longer to arrive to their destination, it is recommended to order up to 7 working days before Christmas.
We recommend that you keep the shipping box when you first get your Diamond painting kits, as it is usually the easiest way to package the product for a return.
If your product arrives damaged or missing components, please contact us with a brief description of the problem.
If you would like to return the item due to change of mind, we will request that you ship the item in it's original packaging and with all the components, we may ask you to pay for the return shipping in change of mind returns, but there won't be any 're-stocking fees', even if you have opened the product.
Do I need to buy anything else to start my own Diamond Painting?
No, every Diamond Dotz kit includes everything you will need to create your painting. However some people find a few accessories to be useful: Tweezers, Magnifying lamps, Lighting Pads.
I want to buy a gift, what should I get them?
While everyone's taste is different, these are a few tips that could help you find the ideal gift:
- If you aren't sure what theme they would like, consider whether you want the kit to be used for fun or as an art project.
- If you are buying for someone who loves Diamond Painting, they most often prefer "Full Drill" patterns, as they are more challenging.
- If you are buying for a younger person, Beginner kits are just the right size to know if they will enjoy the hobby; check our Animals category for ideas, even at Intermediate level.
- If you are buying for someone in your household, think about what would look good framed in your house or in their bedroom.
I have never made a Diamond Painting before, should I stick to Beginner kits?
The difficulty levels are really more a guide for how many colours and individual "Dotz" or drills the design will have. Because of this, you'll find beginner patterns are often smaller. While it is a good place to start, it doesn't mean you can't begin with a more advanced pattern, in fact I often recommend to start with an Intermediate level kit, as some images are more colourful and the larger number of drills usually mean you can enjoy them for longer.
Do you have square drill kits?
Unfortunately at this time we only stock the original Diamond Dotz, which specialize in faceted "diamond" drills that generate a more colourful design. In the future we may stock square drills, do let us know if you're interested in them.